Using Seeing Ai to copy hard text to a digital format.
- Open the seeing Ai app. This can be done by using touch type or Siri.
- Using the channel bar at the bottom of the app flick up with one finger until you hear it say document.
- Scan the text that you wish to acquire. Remember to follow the spoken commands to get all the text.
- Once Seeing Ai has the text use one finger and flick it to the right until you hear share. Double tap on this.
- It will then ask you to share image, share text or cancel. Select share text.
- This will activate the share menu. Using one finger flick to your right until you hear copy. Select this and double tap with one finger to copy the text.
- Now press the home key to return to the home menu.
- Now open pages or another app you wish to copy the text to. You can do this by touch to explore or using Siri.
- When pages is open select blank document to load a new document.
- Now when the focus is on the document page use the rotar. Flick one finger up and another down at the same time. Do this until you hear edit.
- Now flick up with one finger until you hear paste and double tap with one finger to copy the text to this document.
For more information or if you would like us to create a specific guide for you contact us.
We are a small charity that relies on donations to provide our amazing service. If you found this guide useful please be kind and give a little to help us make a huge difference.