Adjusting Notification Volume on Alexa App
On Echo Devices you can adjust the notification volume separately from the main volume on the device in order to make your notifications louder or quieter.
1. Open the Alexa App on your device.
2. Select Devices on the lower tabs on the app.
3. Select Echo and Alexa on the top of this tab page.
4. Select your device from this list.
5. Select the Sounds setting.
6. Now adjust the sound bar to the level that you would like for your notifications.
7. Exit the app.